Shipping company interview questions is written in this article which is asked by TME cadet in shipping company interviews.
This article is designed to offer all students an insight into how, and what kind of questions the Shipping Companies ask during the interview or in the written test. In this article, I collected questions related to personal data. So, let’s see what we have here in this article – shipping company interview questions answers
Shipping Companies interview questions – part 1
- Tell me about yourself ?
- Why should I hire you ?
- What are your strength and weakness?
- Why do you want to work at our company ?
- What is the difference between confidence and overconfidence ?
Shipping Companies interview questions – Part 2
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work ?
- How do you feel at about working at night and weekend ?
- Can you work under pressure ?
- What are your goals ?
- What motivates you to do job ?
Shipping Companies interview questions – Part 3
- What makes you angry ?
- Give me an example of your creativity?
- How would you long expect to work for us if hired ?
- What are your career option right now?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organisation ?
Also Read : Trainee Maine Engineer Interview Questions
Shipping Companies Interview Questions – part 4
- What are your outside interest ?
- Would you lie for the company ?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why ?
- Have you considered starting your own business ?
- How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition ?
Also Read : Fleet management interview Questions
Shipping Companies Interview Questions – part 5
- Tell me something about your our company ?
- If you won10 million dollar lottery would you still work ?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now ?
- Do you have any question for me ?
Check Out Other Important Topics
|IC Engine||Important PDFs||Boilers||Synergy Maritime Exam||Naval Arch||MEO Class 4|
|Interview Questions||Difference Between||Types of Pumps||Auxiliary Machines||Types of Valves||Home|